Seomarket.com is an online service marketplace which provides you with an opportunity to turn your seo knowledge, talent, or expertise into a permanent source of income.
These website terms (“Terms”) are applicable when you access and use the Seomarket website, including its content, functions and services offered thru Seomarket.com (the Website), Seomarket.com (“Company”) is owned by Webfabric, a Dutch Internet Company seated in The Netherlands, Gorinchem.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 16 years of age or older. If you are under 16 you may not use this Site or the Seomarket services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
If you have any questions, you’ll be able to contact our support department. To access our support department you will have to sign up for free and send a question using our build in support system which you’ll find in your personal menu on the Website.
• Jobs are services offered on Seomarket.
• Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Jobs on Seomarket.
• Buyers are users who purchase services on Seomarket.
• Job Detail Page is where the seller can describe his Job and the Job’s terms, and the buyer can purchase the Job here and create an order.
• Custom Offers are proposals a seller is able to create in response to specific requirements of a buyer.
• Custom Orders are requests made by a buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a seller.
• Orders are the formal agreement between a buyer and seller after a purchase was made from the seller’s Job Page.
• Order Page is where buyers and sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Job.
• Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a buyer and seller.
• Revenue is the money sellers earn from completed orders.
• Job Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Job for an additional pre-defined price.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
• Jobs offered on Seomarket can be offered with a price between $5 and $100 depending on the Seller’s Sales Level.
• Only registered users may buy and sell on Seomarket. Sign up for an account is free.
• Buyers pay Seomarket in advance to create an order.
• Orders are purchased using the Order button found on a seller’s Job Detail Page or through a Custom Offer.
• More information about transaction fees can be found here.
• More information about purchasing and fees can be found here.
• Sellers are able to gain Sales Level Statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. These Sales Levels provide sellers with several benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Job Extras, or earning lower transaction fees generating more profit.
• Sellers must fulfil their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect sellers’ Reputation and Sales Level Status.
• Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Seomarket.com.
• Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller on their Job page. Note: some Jobs charge additional payments (through Job Extras) for Commercial Use License. See our “Ownership” and “Commercial Use License” sections below for more information.
• Seomarket retains the right to use all published delivered works for her own marketing and promotion purposes.
Sellers – Basics
• For each order you sell and successfully complete, Seomarket will accredit your account with a net revenue which will be calculated as follows: the purchase amount – the transaction fee.
• Seomarket accredits sellers once an order is completed. See our “Orders” section below for a definition of a “completed order”.
• Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Payment page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
• Withdrawals from your account may become disabled upon our review. This may be done for security concerns in order to prevent fraudulent transactions, poor performance or violations to our Terms reported from buyers to our support department, or if another Seomarket profile is associated to the same withdrawal providers. Enabling withdrawals will be evaluated by us following a review of your account.
• As a Seller you accept, if an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be Refunded to the Buyer’s shopping balance.
• Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of the available withdrawal options on the Website.
• The seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by buyers. High ratings allow sellers to obtain advanced Seller Sales Levels (do read the section Sales Levels in these Terms).
• Jobs created on Seomarket are User Generated Content.
• Jobs (& Requests) may be removed by Seomarket for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
• Jobs that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the removal of the seller’s account.
• Jobs that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
• Jobs may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
• URLs in your Job text that redirect to third party websites are subject to approval and may be considered inappropriate to use on Seomarket.
• Jobs are required to have an appropriate Job image related to the service offered. An option to upload three additional Job images are available to all sellers.
• Jobs may contain an approved Job Video uploaded through the Posting Job Option available on Seomarket.
• Statements on the Job Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
Seomarket provides you with an opportunity to turn your seo knowledge, talent, or expertise into a permanent source of income. Therefore, invest in self-promotion, keep your customers satisfied, perform quality service, and you’ll be awarded with higher seller statuses which will open up a whole new door and opportunity for higher earnings.
• Seomarket sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation. The criteria can be found here.
• Promotions to Sales Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
• The current Sales Levels a seller can achieve are, Skilled, Professional and Expert.
• Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their seller sales level status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the seller’s account and cancellations can cause a seller to move to a different sales level.
• Higher Sales Levels provide sellers with additional benefits, including offering Jobs for higher prices through Job Extras, or having a significant lower transaction fees for their transactions.
The Expert Sales Level
• Expert Rated Sellers are chosen manually by Seomarket editors based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high rating, exceptional customer care and such. Expert Sellers gain access to more additional features than previous sales levels.
• Expert Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by Seomarket to ensure that the quality standards of the Expert Rated selection is kept. Expert Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, or violate our Terms of Service risk losing their Expert Sales Status and the benefits that come with it.
• Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a buyer. Custom Offers are defined by the seller with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
• Custom Offers can be created from the private message page.
Sales Pricing Per Sales Level
• Entry Level: you are allowed to handle a min. sales price of 2$, a max. sales price of 10$ and sell extra’s with a max. sales price of 5$
• Skilled Level: you are allowed to handle a min. sales price of 2$, a max. sales price of 20$ and sell extra’s with a max. sales price of 10$
• Professional Level: you are allowed to handle a min. sales price of 2$, a max. sales price of 40$ and sell extra’s with a max. sales price of 20$
• Expert Level: you are allowed to handle a min. sales price of 2$, a max. sales price of 100$ and sell extra’s with a max. sales price of 50$
Custom offers have a min. sales price of 5$ and a max. sales price of 300$
• To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Seomarket’s withdrawal options.
• Your Seomarket profile can be associated with only one account from each Seomarket withdrawal options. A withdrawal provider account can be associated with only one Seomarket profile.
• Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
• To withdraw your available revenue, you must enter the desired withdrawal amount next to one of the available withdrawal options (such as Per Bank and Paypal) to initiate the withdrawal process.
• Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
• Withdrawals can only be processed when you have at least a balance of € 5 or more.
• Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.
Buyers – Basics
• You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Seomarket.com Website.
• Seomarket retains the right to use all published delivered works for Seomarket marketing and promotional purposes.
• Buyers may request a specific service from the Request feature found in user’s menu under Shopping | Request. Services requested on Seomarket must be an allowed service on Seomarket. Please click here for guidelines on approved services.
• Buyers pay Seomarket to create an order from a seller’s Job page, through the Buy Now button.
• In addition buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from sellers through the Private Message page.
• Jobs may be purchased using a Credit Card, PayPal, MrCash, Sofort and iDeal.
• Payments are processed by the High Secure Payment Service Provider Mollie.com.
• A Processing fee of € 0,75 is added at the time of purchase where a buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover payment processing and administrative fees.
• The processing fee will not be refunded in any case.
• You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Seomarket.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Support Department.
• Once the payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given an unique order number.
• Orders purchased with a combination of Job Extras will be treated as one order with additional services added.
• Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Job.
• The Deliver Work button may not be abused by sellers to mislead Seomarket’s Order guidelines described in these Terms. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the seller’s rating and result in a warning to seller.
• An order is marked as complete after the order is marked as Delivered and then rated by a buyer. An order will be automatically marked as complete if not rated and no request for modification was submitted within 72hours after marked as Delivered.
• We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact Seomarket’s support department for assistance here. The in-build support tool can be used for this purpose.
• When a buyer orders a Job, the seller is notified by email as well by a notification on the Website while logged into his account.
• Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Jobs. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the seller’s rating.
• Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the order as Delivered.
• Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Seomarket will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
• A Seller may cancel an order without the buyer’s consent at any given moment (Mutual Cancellation Request). However, this will have a negative effect on the seller’s rating.
• Buyers may use the “Request Modifications” feature located on the Order page while an order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the seller’s description on their Job page or the requirements sent to the seller at the beginning of the order process. The “Request Modification” only may be used with a maximum of 5 times per order.
• Feedback reviews provided by buyers while completing an order are an essential part of Seomarket’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the buyer’s overall experience with the sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the seller.
• Leaving a buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
• To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Seomarket platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Seomarket platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
• Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a seller’s Job page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service. Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
• Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a buyer in a delivery message.
• Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Job’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
• Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the buyer has three days to respond and post a review (or 14 days for Jobs with shipping). If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
• Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 30 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 30 days.
• Some of the services on Seomarket are delivered physically. For these types of Jobs, sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
• Important: Buyers who order Jobs that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
• Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the buyer provides the shipping address.
• Seomarket does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
• A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the order page when delivering your work.
Disputes and Cancellations
• We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact Seomarket’s Support department for assistance here. Disputes can only be filed creating a ticket to the Dispute Department, using the – Support – menu option of your account.
• Order cancellations (when eligible) can be performed by Support Department only up to a period of 13 days from order completion date. We will not cancel orders after that time.
• Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
• In the event of a dispute, you are encouraged to resolve the matter by working it out with the seller first or if not possible contact customer support for a resolution.
• Eligibility to cancel an order will be assessed by our Support Department based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Seomarket delivery system.
• Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Job page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
• Seomarket reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
• Seomarket does not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider automatically. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Seomarket. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
• Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Support Department. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Support Department. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the processing fees from that payment will be refunded along with your deposit.
Seomarket enables people to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any seo service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Seomarket reflect the diversity of an expanding Job economy. Members of the Seomarket community communicate and engage through orders and social media.
Seomarket maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Seomarket. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Seomarket.
• To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Seomarket in order to circumvent or abuse the Seomarket messaging system or Seomarket platform is not permitted.
• Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
• Seomarket does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page.
• Seomarket does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Seomarket platform or that are actively violating our Terms of Service.
• All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Seomarket’s platform.
• Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms or any user misconduct reported to our Support Department. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – Seomarket does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on Seomarket should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Seomarket condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam – Seomarket takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Seomarket will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property Claims – Seomarket will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use Seomarket for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Seomarket community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Seomarket’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Seomarket. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell Seomarket accounts.
• Seomarket reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
• Violation of Seomarket’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Seomarket.
• Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
• Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
• Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
• Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 45 days, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Seomarket’s approval.
• Disputes should be handled using Seomarket’s dispute resolution tools (‘Resolution Center’ on the order page) or by contacting Seomarket Customer Support.
• Seomarket may make changes to its Terms from time to time. When these changes are made, Seomarket will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
• You understand and agree that if you use Seomarket after the date on which the Terms have changed, Seomarket will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Seomarket by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. Seomarket does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Seomarket is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the Jobs, their delivery, and any communications between buyers and sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate Jobs service offers.
By offering a service, the seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service is offered on Seomarket. Sellers advertising their Job online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Job and may lead to the suspension of seller’s account.
For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement – please see our Intellectual Property Claims Policy which forms an integral part of these Terms of Service. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly stated otherwise on the sellers Job page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller, and the seller waives any and all moral rights therein. The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire under the EU Copyright Code / Act. In the event the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when EU Copyright Act does not apply, the seller expressly agrees to assign to buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Job and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of buyer, and seller assigns all rights, title and interest in the delivered work. Some Jobs (including for custom created work) charge additional payments (through Job Extras) for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Job for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Job Extra and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the ordered work to the buyer.
Furthermore, users (both buyers and sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Seomarket, including Job texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Seomarket for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Commercial Use License
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your order, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. All intellectual property rights of the purchased delivery are hereby assigned to you. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. This License is subject to Seomarket’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor Seomarket will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER SEOMARKET NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH SEOMARKET MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL SEOMARKET, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.